I am posting this again, just as I did in 2013 and 2014, after the SOTU speech, and will continue to post, as long as I continue to see the incredible waste of talent associated with age warfare, and will continue to post it until I no longer have a way to do it. As long as the speech tonight was, not one goddamn word was said about this issue.
It is time some fucking attention was paid.
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow The Chocolates of My Mind on WordPress.com
- "Drinking alcohol more important than exercise for living past 90, study says." Cheers! 23 hours ago
- Her name is MOWINCKEl, and she's a Norwegian downhill skier. Until tonight, I always thought the broadcasters were… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- “Where The Popsicles Are”@Now kallbergblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/12/whe… 1 week ago
- My meeting with Chet Huntley kallbergblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/10/che… 1 week ago
- Tom Sand and the Olympic Rings kallbergblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/09/tom… 1 week ago