I am posting this again, just as I did in 2013 and 2014, after the SOTU speech, and will continue to post, as long as I continue to see the incredible waste of talent associated with age warfare, and will continue to post it until I no longer have a way to do it. As long as the speech tonight was, not one goddamn word was said about this issue.
It is time some fucking attention was paid.
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow The Chocolates of My Mind on WordPress.com
- Where The Popsicles Are kallbergblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/19/whe… via @kallbergmeister 1 day ago
- Joanie's Birthday kallbergblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/10/joa… via @kallbergmeister 1 week ago
- “Barb ordered this book right after we saw it was available. After at least two boxes of Kleenex tissues she finall… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- TVG, a horse racing site gave me a free $10.00 today to make a bet on the Kentucky Derby. I asked a friend for a ti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Knowing The handmaiden of cancer is fear. The enemy of fear is knowing. #WhereThePopsiclesAre #Amazon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago