I am posting this again, just as I did in 2013 and 2014, after the SOTU speech, and will continue to post, as long as I continue to see the incredible waste of talent associated with age warfare, and will continue to post it until I no longer have a way to do it. As long as the speech tonight was, not one goddamn word was said about this issue.
It is time some fucking attention was paid.
Top Posts & Pages
Bob Kallberg on “Where The Popsicles Are… Virginia Stringer on “Where The Popsicles Are… Bob Kallberg on Class Reunions: A Tonic for th… Peter on Class Reunions: A Tonic for th… Bob Kallberg on The Graduation That Never… Peter on The Graduation That Never… Bob Kallberg on The Graduation That Never… Mike Morrissey on The Graduation That Never…
- Follow The Chocolates of My Mind on WordPress.com
- "They say you only live once, but if you do it right once is enough." --Joe E. Lewis 1 day ago
- Thanksgiving 2017 kallbergblog.wordpress.com/2017/11/17/tha… 2 days ago
- Why is it that Charmin feels compelled to tell us where the bear did it? 3 days ago
- "Show me a man with both feet on the ground and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants on." -----Joe E. Lewis 3 days ago
- RT @fsgbooks: According to Susan Sontag the writer must be four people: 1. The nut, the obsédé 2. The moron 3. The stylist 4. The critic 1… 4 days ago